Thursday, May 31, 2012

Brick by Brick.

So the music video is not going to be happening by STAC night yet I am oddly calm and okay with that. Maybe it is because I love the song to the point I feel me presenting won't do it any justice. Maybe it gives me more time to focus on the quality of other things (artwork, school, etc). I still want to do it, but I didn't want to rush it and make it come out bad just so I can get it in on time. Maybe over the summer if my group isn't doing anything we can get together and do that. As far as the starving artist wall I have enough art to put up so I am alright in that category but the wall itself is what needs work. Michelle's typography is so insane I am afraid to touch it. She has some freakishly straight lines! I hope we are able to get to painting us on the wall but getting the words out must come first. Ever since I saw the people from STAC on the wall from the years before my time here, I wanted to do that too. Maybe another time!


No comments:

Post a Comment