Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ever Wonder What Vegetables Think About?

Title is a quote by Seance from The Umbrella Academy (one of my influences)
I drew The Seance and The Rumor from The Umbrella Academy today.
Both Seance and the Rumor are my favorite characters from TUA.


Another artist I am influenced is Emily Hu. I really love her style, she is so good! She blogs her artwork, I have talked to her on a few occasions (once in person, a couple other times over the internet). Here is some of her artwork that I love:



As far as issues go I do a lot of things related to death and supernatural beings. I also draw eyes a lot. I find serial killers very interesting and I also get interested in mental disorders. That might explain why I am reading The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at the moment.

Oh! If any of you were confused why I was putting pictures of Shia LeBeouf everywhere today, it is because this wonderful song about Shia LeBeouf being a cannibal. http://soundcloud.com/rob-cantor/shia-labeouf one of those things I wish I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment