Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Captain Canada

First day working on Captain Canada. We read through the script today and I started working on a song I am singing with Danny. Very funny, I like what I see so far, can't wait for the final product. Tomorrow I want to work on inking. Maybe not inking the comic right away but inking something. I want to get used to working with ink because I don't want to get the ink all over the comic and ruin it!! I REALLY have to film the 'Goodnight Socialite' music video. I am hoping we can get at least half of the filming done Thursday. As per usual time (or lack of time) is giving quite a bit of anxiety. I don't want this to be rushed to the point where it comes out bad. Although we have not worked on it in a couple weeks I still care about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment