Monday, May 7, 2012

Destruction is a from of creation.

Today I worked on anatomy again. I want to learn anatomy, so  I can improve my drawing. But to make this art, to put what I am learning and using it, that is what I haven't come up with yet. One idea coulde be incorporating comics into this somehow but I am still working this out. For my main project I am getting a little worried, not because we don't have ideas set and stuff, but we haven't started filming anything yet. I am afraid of time. We still have to decide were we are filming this, I don't know if it will be at my house or Danny's or where in my house or Danny's. Hopefully we can resolve this issue soon and get filming! First we half to film the 'flashback' scenes. To make this work I think we have to make sure that those scenes work before we go to the present. Because as a corpse I might have to get a bit of fake blood on me and possibly what I am wearing, we are doing those after, so I can maintain clean attire when I need it.

Over the weekend I made Caitlin watch Donnie Darko (that is my favorite movie), and we got an idea for a shot, so I guess that counts as some research. We might try to steal the shot where Donnie is outside talking to Frank for the first time and has a somewhat dark look on his face and then smirks a little. If not we might steal something from this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment