Wednesday, May 23, 2012


I really love working with the ink although it is something new to me I feel comfortable doing it. Glad I can use something other than a bad ball point pen or a sharpie to outline my artwork now. For the wall Michelle and I am doing I really like the idea I am just scattering around for all the art to put up to fill the wall. I am becoming fearful for the "Goodnight Socialite" video but thankfully we start filming tomorrow after school. Oh man I am booked! So much stuff to do so little time I won't lie and say I'm not freaking out. Quite afraid actually because I would hate to disappoint. At this point I could not live with the idea of being a failure on my mind so hopefully that won't come up. With all the studying, essay writing, last minute grades to put in, many drawings to get done, Captain Canada, and shoot the music video I am getting a bit worn out physically and mentally. I don't even know how I can pull it all of quite yet. This is why I hate time. I feel like it is never on my side. Time scares me. Not in the 'Oh no my clock's number's just change I will die' but it gets me really anxious. Even when I was little I would have such problems sleeping because I was afraid of how many hours of sleep I will get, that if I didn't sleep at a certain time I won't wake up. (And look at me now barely getting any sleep at all!) Thinking back on it now I was silly because getting anxious about that just kept me awake even later.  But that was a little before I was diagnosed. ANYWAYS. I'm not trying to say that I don't like everything I am doing I just am afraid of the outcome of having a lot to do. I think that is a logical fear, yes? It is the end of the year I'm just really worn out and ready to get this over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment