Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heaven Help Us


I forgot to blog yesterday but yesterday I was working on anatomy by working on this commission. Trying to finish it up soon. I hope she will like it. Maybe I'll post it when I'm done.

Today was more of brainstorming of what my side salad should be. I think I will stick to the comic book idea but I'm still coming up with ideas. So I sketched some out. 

The boy and the girl- A comic about two friends that decide to join some 'rebellion' (but they both kinda suck at shooting ray guns and stuff)

The girl with the bull skull on her head- Talented with a gun the girl gets kicked out of the town she lived when she was younger because she was accused of a murder in the town. Few years later she returns to the town to defend it against evil forces.

Cartoon dead girl- that is some doodle I draw a lot on the side of my papers at school. Kinda like the guy with the pigeon that we heard in class. She doesn't have much of a story she just kinda stands there and says something morbid or sadistic. She is also scarily happy that she is dead.

Thor- John told me to draw Thor. So I did.

Blindfolded girl- A couple years ago I made a comic based on the zodiac because I find that very interesting ( I still find it very interesting. I guess that isn't cool though because of all the enneagram stuff) The girl I drew is the Libra, my sign. She is blindfolded because the scales are a symbol in justice, and justice is blind so.... I was thinking of redesign all the characters I made in the past and come up with a whole new story or something.

Girl at bottom- I don't have any story for her. I was thinking of maybe drawing serious things with funny captions or something. Like a person looking very serious but saying "I fucking hate peas."

Just some ideas. Still in the decision process. Need to figure this out soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment