Monday, May 14, 2012

I love the Stephen Colbert AND Maurice Sendak! That interview is so wonderful, Mr. Sendak will be greatly missed. Growing up reading his books and watching Little Bear (He illustrated the books and drew for the show as well) it wasn't until I saw that interview in January with Colbert I found out of clever and hilarious he is. Colbert is wonderful as well. Last New York Comic Con I went to I bought a little cartoon version of Colbert and it is on my wall as I am typing this. The artist Kevin Bolk drew it (Great fan artist! Check him out, very funny!).
Today as far as working goes, I decided to start a comic for the girl with bull on her head ( I should probably give her a proper name soon.) If you haven't read my past post she looks kinda like this:



I was trying to work on her anatomy today but the books I was using was only muscular males so that wasn't working out too well.

1 comment:

  1. The pose and movement feel right. Her ribcage area feels long.

    ReplyDelete