Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today I started the comic I was planning to start yesterday. The book Luke gave me helped a lot with anatomy when it comes to different poses. That book has many good poses to work with. You can only stand straight for so long! I only got about two pages done, so I want to somehow work quicker but have consistent quality. I don't think I will finish this comic by the end of the quarter but I will get somewhere with it. Since I find drawing backgrounds boring, I can't say I am incredibly great at them. Sure it gets the point across, but I wouldn't call it very good. Already this is giving me more practice with that than I thought I would even do! I am practicing things I wasn't even planning on practicing. Tomorrow I think my group will finally start filming our main project, but I if I have free time I will work more on the comic tomorrow. Not sure if I will get to it though, tomorrow is the day before my first AP test. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment