Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life of the scales.

I take a lot of interest in the zodiac and my horoscopes. I am a Libra. I for the most part fit the description rather nicely with the exception of being really flirty, and very extroverted. I found this site that goes into a lot of detail on the zodiac. It has me put in the exact time and city where I was born and then tells me more about that. It said something about how even though Venus is my ruling planet it is possible for Saturn to have a little bit of influence too, making me a tad more introverted. It also said something about coming off as a perfectionist which relates to my enneagram too.

Here is the site if you are interested.

I don't know what it is about the zodiac that I like so much. Maybe it is the whole mythical aspect to it. Maybe it makes me feel justified in a weird way. Maybe I want some sort of identity. Can't say I completely believe in the day to day horoscope thing but the little facts about my zodiac make a lot of sense with me.

 I guess since we all took our enneagram test my little horoscopes are not cool.

2 comments:

  1. Who says? Send it out, put it up, let people go to the site, make people go to the site.

    Luke (Taurus)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Somehow I can't stop myself from taking personality tests, haha.
    Actually, the description is somewhat fitting for my personality. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete