Sunday, September 22, 2013

Z?

You know those little lines in movies that sort of stick into the back of your heard and sometimes visit your thoughts like a cold? Well for some reason I have this one about no being able to go to sleep. The film Perrier's Bounty is an Irish crime thriller with Cillian Murphy and Bendan Gleeson. I watch a lot of Irish film now that I think about it... Anyways the main character Micheal McCrea's (Murphy) goofy old father came to him saying that whatever they do he must not sleep. He said that the grim reaper visited him and told him when he goes to sleep he will die. This thought dying the next time you go to bed seems to be haunting my brain now for some reason. Maybe it's time to go to bed...... or will I die. Find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment