Monday, September 23, 2013

I was looking around the internet and I came across this interesting book that reminds me of STAC for some reason. I think it is because we always tend to look at successful or powerful designs and how we can apply what they did to us (ex: the simplicity of most Apple products).
The book is called: 100 Diagrams That Changed the World: From the Earliest Cave Paintings to the Innovation of the Ipod by Scott Christianson

This page says a little bit more about it 

It seems very informative of not only the past but the present. I somehow think some of this could give ideas for marketing STAC. A lot of it is mainly scientific revelations but they are still very influential to that society and even the society we live in now. It really shows the power of a drawing

Here are some of the diagrams in the book. Maybe if I come up with $17 I'll try to get it.

I feel like I can get ideas just from looking at the variety of diagrams in the book.
I really must go to sleep now. Good bye friends. Good night Moon.




No comments:

Post a Comment