Sunday, September 30, 2012

‘I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food’.

For my Alex Katz styled painting I painted Ron Swanson and me dress as Ron Swanson because Ron Swanson is awesome. To make the painting Alex Katz styled I made it very simple; less shades of colors not nearly as much detail as I would normally put into a painting. I also used a large canvas and didn't spend too much time on it. To be honest Alex Katz is not my favorite painter, I think he's okay, but not my favorite. However, I did enjoy painting this because it was Ron Swanson related.

Here is some photos of my process:


Ron Swanson's face.

here I am. My hair is too big but I don't feel like doing anything about that.

Bring on the breakfast foods.

And this is as much as I will work on it.



"Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, 'Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.' What I said was, 'Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.' Do you understand?"
 -Ron Swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment