Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Fall.



What I got from it was, how important telling stories and imagination is. Throughout the story, Roy and Alexandria created a bond, and in the end you might even be able to say that the story saved Roy's life. Also how you have the ability to change things (to a certain extent). During the story we see Alexandria putting little changes like making the Red Bandit to be Roy, putting herself in the story, and even saving Roy/ the Red Bandit from killing himself. This also can relate to how the film was being made. When Catinca Untaru made the mistake of reading the 'e' in morphine as a 3, Tarsem Singh used that and put it into the film, changing the plot.


I really liked The Fall. I wasn't bored at all. I thought Lee Pace, Catinca Untaru, and the rest of the cast's performance was great and the whole movie was visually beautiful. So beautiful I wanted to paint or draw fan art about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment