Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crying Lightning

The title has no relation to anything I'm blogging about. It is the song that is playing in my room right now (by the Arctic Monkeys).

An update on the whole art theft situation, I got a bunch of people to message the girl who stole my art and she finally gave me credit and even sarcastically told me thanks for all the messages she got (I found humor in this).

Today Kaitlyn and I attended a 4 hour orientation on working at an animal shelter (North Shore Animal League which is the world's largest no-kill adoption and rescue organization) and they kept on talking about how you should act how you want to be received by the animals. If you a afraid the dogs and cats will be afraid too. If you are baby talking with too much energy they will have too much energy too. I know this goes the same for horses. I ride an Arabian horse named Raven, and the Arabian horses are known to be skittish, so if I showed fear they would be terrified. This made me think about how this works for people. I guess you can relate it to the whole 'be treated the way you wanted to be treated' concept if you would like. This made me connect that to acting, and how actors can work off each other.

I think a lot. Maybe too much.

I love to learn.
Yet I hate school (except STAC of course) I can spend hours going from one page to another on wikipedia, I can start off on a page about bananas and somehow end up on a page about Ted Bundy.

My ramblings are over. You may kiss the bride.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Bananas to Bundy... very clever...

    Have you heard this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9SB9iF1deY

    ReplyDelete