Monday, January 28, 2013

butts

If you are expecting some nice looking buns on this post I'm sorry, I'm not that kind of blog. The reason for the somewhat misleading title is because that is what I feel like now. butts. My friend just informed me that some girl on Tumblr took my art and reposted it acting like it is her own. That's right ladies and gents there is some art thievery going on and I don't like it. I don't have the heart (or lack of) to do such a thing. I guess in a way it is flattering that somebody would think my art was good enough to steal, but it still feels like butts to have somebody get credit for art that I did.
This is the art that was stolen:
The blog that has stolen it:
http://heymooncx.tumblr.com/post/41737937234

by the way every time I italicized the word butts I hope you react the way Pee Wee Herman did every time somebody said the secret word.





butts


1 comment:

  1. I don't think she's stealing it and claiming it's hers. I think she's posting it because it speaks to her and she likes it.

    I love Pee Wee.

    ReplyDelete