Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Correspondents.


I posted about them on the STAC facebook group but I felt the need to blog about them too. I found them when lurking Reddit late last night because they released their music video for "Well Measured Vice" which has an interesting story behind it. The lead singer broke his foot so he decided with his time he was going to animate the whole music video.

After hearing this song, I decided to look into them more, and I found out the are a London based band. According to wikipedia their genre is swing and hip hop. Interesting mix right? Sadly they only have about 7 songs out but on January 28th they a releasing a new EP.

Here is "Well Measured Vice" 

The Correspondents are made up DJ 'Chucks' and MC and lead singer 'Mr. Bruce'. You can listen to more of their music on youtube or spotify.


here is one more song by them:


Mr. Bruce is kind of crazy in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment