Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hey non nonny *splash*

***SPOILERS FROM HAMLET***

Today in my English class we presented our groups a scene we up based on a specific character and what went on in Act 4 of Hamlet. I was in the Ophelia group and we decided to have Ophelia and purgatory and three people deciding if she goes to heaven or hell by asking questions about her life just before she died. While one Ophelia was explaining what happened the rest of our groups mimed those scenes in act 4. I was the Ophelia mime. I didn't really have plans as to what to do so improvised. It went pretty well. When Ophelia goes crazy I genuinely scared a girl in my own group who was Gertrude. Then when Ophelia drowned I didn't k ow what to do so I laid on the floor and pushed myself around the room. I was a human mop. I was also getting an easy grade because of improv.



1 comment:

  1. And also because you're awesome and talented.

    Love the mop bit.

    ReplyDelete