Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fetus Drawings

To think I have ever been shorter than I am now is hard to believe. After years of being missing my mom found the box filled with my baby stuff and things from elementary school. Because it is what you did most of the time in those days, I have a lot of art from then. This with further prove that anybody can draw, with proper time and practice:
Hard to see but on the back is written "December 1998. First picture Sarah handed to me and said 'Mommy picture'"
This is a drawing made on my first day of kindergarten


I think this is the first biography I have ever done. I did it on the actress Sarah Bernhardt. I remeber having to dress up as her when I presented it. My handwriting is about the same.

Not sure the date, but I used to draw a lot of creatures when I was younger.
and now:


 I sound like a broken record but the amount of people that come up to me and say the can't draw makes that sound like a broken record. I feel like this is a sequel to the blog post we had to do earlier in the year about where we started as artists.
In this baby book they have things that my mom filled in about me, what I liked, etc. and I found this
"Very Dramatic- always pretended to be someone else or some animal" I seem to be a little actress that also said "Why not" a lot.

So if you want to be "a good drawer" (something else I get a lot) put some clothes inside you.


No comments:

Post a Comment