Sunday, October 31, 2010

From a french thriller to a dance party?

Every week I learn something new in STAC this week was no exception.

First I figured out that when we are supposed to write a script and we are in an area with distractions... its harder to get done than we thought. Also, its easier to write a script when you have a main idea out, instead of trying to figure it out as we went on. I think that was a big struggle with our group but I believe [well, more hope.] we finally got over that little bump in the road and can finish the script much easier.

Wednesday had an interesting surprise! New STACie?! Then we watched another episode of The Prisoner. I don't know why but for some reason I liked this episode more so than the other episodes. I think it could be because the setting wasn't just the village we are used to seeing. Even though I knew he wasn't going to escape successfully, it still killed me to see the pilot say "Be seeing you"

Thursday I learned something I never expected I would do anytime soon! I started learning how to make a book. I can't say I was great at making it throughout the process, I kept on ripping paper, some manage to be short of 3 sheets of paper. But in the end I am glad I can make something like this!

As for the French thriller movie, it is amazing from what we have seen so far, but of course so force does everything it can to stop us from watching a movie. Really? A fire drill, freezes, then disappears! Thankfully that didn't stop us from having fun. Cue in dance party music!!

even though I'm 13 minutes early HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

I actually carved my own pumpkin for the first time [my dad normally carves and I just tell him what to do.]! I decided to let out some inner nerd and made a Pokemon pumpkin. I carved Celebi my favorite Pokemon.

And I drew a random Halloween drawing
Just a quick sketch. Maybe I'll color it. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment