Sunday, October 17, 2010

dear me, oh my, how this week has gone by!

Sorry that this blog is being posted so late! I had birthday festivities to tend to...

So thanks to Christopher Columbus this week was short [and thanks Columbus, I got a new mattress this week because of wonderful sales!~] but a lot went on. On Tuesday we had STAC art, which is always fun for me because i love to draw. This week I learned how to shade better than I did before, well with the ebony pencil [which I have never used in the past.]. On Wednesday I learned what the 'Be Kind Rewind' videos were all about. My group tried making our film a drama, and I had to die in it....
It was so interesting how we all had so many ideas but somehow ended up agreeing on one. I think it was Ashley or Sabrina that said "lets a have a circle like they have in That 70's Show" which brought up loads of ideas. Because they always come out funny [from what I heard] we chose drama because we thought making it comedy would be trying to hard to make somebody laugh. On Friday when we only had an hour to film, we were running around the building for each scene! Some teacher told us "Cardiovascular activity is not good for you". It was funny watching people wondering what we were up to. When we had to film the scene where I was in the nurse 'dying' it kinda worked out because we were running around so much my asthma caught up to me making it hard to breathe and such. Once we finished filming and started watching all the videos, I notice all of the other videos included way more humor than ours. So maybe next time I'll try something different!~

No comments:

Post a Comment