Thursday, October 7, 2010

Everbody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die.

I do not know why I titled this journal that title, it popped into my head [Sorry if you thought I had something very deep to say.].

When I watch our weekly dose of The Prisoner, I feel like my mind melting just trying to figure out what the whole situation is , and what will happen next [ it is probably not healthy to so! So at first Number 6 is Number six the he turns into Pedro[ well he looked like one, with that mustache].... I mean number 12 and who would have guessed! Number 6 has a doppelganger! It kills me every time Number 6 gets so close to escaping and finding himself back at The Village.
--

STAC art was awesome this week. Busby Berkley's choreography blows my mind every time I see his work! Even though he was a perfectionist, being a perfectionist was a good thing in this case, because those dances are phenomenal. I can't dance [well I can dance like nobody is looking...] so maybe that's why I admire his work so much.
When we started drawing, at first I did not know what to do, or what my overall theme for the picture to be. Then i remember a song's music video and one part of it had hands going in a circle i guess you could say and that reminded me of of something you could see in a Busby Berkley dance.
Here is the song:
Watch "Fear Garden" here~
It is very sadistic, gory, creepy,  and morbid but I like the song....

1 comment:

  1. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die.

    Colors much better! I can read this!

    ReplyDelete