Sunday, October 3, 2010

First STAC Trip!

So this week a lot went on! I feel that every week the prisoner gets more and more bizarre. When the foreign lady started slapping number six saying "Tick tick! Tick tick!", really freaked me out, in the best way possible of course. I was wondering if Number six will ever escape because if the episodes where filmed in a different order would the final escape still be the last episode they filmed? But, maybe that episode and the first episode was the only episode aired in the order of being filmed [but, I don' t think I want to know about that just because that means i would have finished the prisoner!].

This week I also learned a lot about Cezanne, Gauguin, Signac, and of course Matisse. This really changed my experience at MoMa on Friday.
Which brings me to talking about the trip. I had an awesome time on my first STAC trip on Friday! The Museum of Modern Arts was amazing! I saw so much new art that I have never seen before and art ive seen so many times before, but  seeing the real thing right in front of me was almost unreal! I used my spy skills and got some pictures of the Matisse paintings in the exhibit! Afterwords my group went to eat at T.G.I. Fridays and from there we went to Nintendo World and Kinokuniya singing the "Bed Intruder" song and saying "YEAHYUH", "OHKAY", and "WHAAT" from the Dave Chapelle show [ I don't like writing in caps very often because I feel like people are yelling at me when I see caps... but for this we were yelling it so lowercase lettering would do it no justice.]. Once we got to the theater to see "La Cage Aux Folles" I got to take a picture with a drag queen. The play was amazing! It was not only funny, but the story itself was good.
I Took so many pictures but here are just some [I uploaded all of them on facebook if anybody is interested].







Love this wish!

We match!



She told me to tag her on facebook as "Lili White-ass"

Febia and I loved this guy [and his outfit], so we took a picture of him... oh Europeans~

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Do something about the text color, though, because I can't read this!

    ReplyDelete