Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First day of a workshop of sins.

So today we met Margaret for the first time. She is really nice and I can't wait to work with her more. We went through her work asked her questions and she explain to us what her pieces were about, what she was thinking about at the time. Then the coofebs finally found out what our project is : the seven deadly sins. I always found that interesting but I never thought I would do an art project for it. She taught us a bit more about what each sin means and showed us some pictures of them from Dutch artists Bosch and.... I forgot the other one's name... Even though out of the 7 sins I think I relate to sloth most, I am doing a paper mache for gluttony instead. I hope I can get good at paper mache because I haven't used it since kindergarten. I hope this will get me to use paper mache more in the future!

here is my rough sketch or what my piece might look like that we drew today:

1 comment: