Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mushy, mushy, paper mache.

    So today I thankfully remembered to bring in my bundles of newspaper, taped up together to create what will eventually be my seven deadly sins project. Today I walked in thinking all I needed to do was tape on the legs and I would be ready to paper mache, but Margaret had a good idea of adding arms. When I finally put that together I think it looked awesome. Probably because it put a lot into it this weekend (it doesn't look like much but, because it kept messing up, or the tape lossened up a bit, it took some time). So by ninth period I got to stick my hands in the paper mache. Its very squishy! I didn't get to cover too much of it but friday I will have about 2 hours of time to work on it so I will have to get it done then!

No comments:

Post a Comment