Sunday, September 26, 2010

A War of Spies.

So this Friday, I believe that our game hit its breaking point. Instead of being sly and quiet, hell broke loose and I think it was more of a war than spies silently getting their way around. It was very obvious who was on which team who people were trying to kill and how they wanted the opposing team to lose. I could see in some faces that there was mixed emotions about this game of spies. I think most of us had an interesting experience with this, and I can not say I did not enjoy it. Though I must say, I am glad the game is over and my paranoia can end!

As for learning about Busby Berkley, Those dances were amazing! They were so different from not only the dances then but now! I don't even think Lady Gaga would attempt something like his choreography in her insane (insanely awesome, that is.) music videos!

By the way, if anybody wants to see my drawings and such I always post them here:  http://tsunadeboo22.deviantart.com/
They aren't the best~ but I'm getting better and better every day (I hope).
I mostly post anime art but that doesn't mean thats all I draw. I draw a wide variety of things!~

No comments:

Post a Comment