Sunday, September 19, 2010

STOP! HAMMERTIME!- psychogeography

             When we learned about psychogeography, I started thinking about things that my mind attracts to or pulled away from, whether I think about it or not.
              Then, I realized I have a tendency to look at my feet when I'm walking. This causes me to walk into doors, walls, people, car mirrors, and even signs. A couple years ago I walked in to a street sign , and got a bruise shaped like the sign. So when I walk when I see a street sign I try to keep so distance. Because my cousin lives nearby and the street fair was today we meet up and started walking. That gave me the idea to take a picture of every stop sign i walked by [using the Rule of Thirds of course!]. If you think about it there are many stops in life before you reach a destination!
                                                         Stop! In the name of love!
Stop? For what! I was only walking...
Better listen to that sign. Its in capital letters [and caps mean business].

Hope nobody in that house back there was watching me!!!
Its seems this sign entered the dark side.
If you think that sign is watching you. It is. Congratulations. 
The people living around here must have thought I was crazy.
This sign is made of fail. They screwed it on wrong!
The shade is shady.
I swear on my life that this is a real stop sign! Somebody has been vandalizing all over East Williston the word Hammertime on all the stops signs... AND I LOVE IT! MC Hammer would be proud.
......
 
                                                 Oh! And today i won two goldfishies!
                                          [ Yes, I am wearing a sticker that says "I am special"]                      

1 comment: