Friday, September 17, 2010

first full week- Pantoum fail?

 So this weeks episode of The Prisoner made me want to go crazy! When Number 6 opened the door and saw The Village, he was so calm relaxed and almost sarcastic when he goes "Be seeing you". I had to go to resource room that day and it was so hard to think! I was so focused on The Prisoner it gave me a headache!
 The next day I tried to write a pantoum. Some were really good, some where funny, and for mine... I don't even know what I did! hopefully next time I write a pantoum it will come out much better!
    For somebody with British heritage [my dad's side of the family] I am very bad at spying! Thankfully I can get a fresh start with the spying again on monday[ and this time i'll be UNSTOPABLE!...hopefully..]!
   Today when we learned about the French spy who was working for the British and the Germans, it reminded me of this show I've watched when each character is personified as a country[Takes place during WW2]. Ironically, one episode England and France went to go spy on Germany and Italy. I don't know if that has anything to do with that but I just made that connection and i felt like sharing [because everybody knows sharing is caring!].
Here is a screen shot from when the characters England [he has huge eyebrows for some reason] and France [has the longer hair] spying~ 
~Sarah

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how things connect with each other, isn't it? And how we make all these connections in our heads, and how are brain works.

    Often we do things - the Pantoum - in which you feel you do not know what you are doing. Often the idea is just to do it as a means of flexing your creativity and getting out of the habit of think too much. Do more, judge yourself less is our philosophy these days. It is nice having you in STAC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the picture happen to be from Hetalia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. I should have seen this coming... Connecting something to Hetalia

    ReplyDelete