Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vine

So about a week or so ago I finally got around to downloading the app called Vine. For those who don't know what Vine is it is an app where you can record short videos (you can take different shots but not arrange them) and by short I mean somewhere around 6 seconds. The format of it is similar to Instagram in the sense that you can follow people, like, comment, hashtag, etc. Some people create really cool things with it, others sort of show a short glimpse of what they are doing in that point of time. I recommend any STACie with and iPhone should try it out (especially if you have some interest in making movies/videos).
You can find me as: Sarah Robinson
good luck with that though because my name is very common.


Here is good example of a post on vine
https://vine.co/v/bTmVPPMO67i/embed
(make sure to turn on the volume on the vine)

No comments:

Post a Comment