Monday, April 15, 2013

The Rise and Fall of Sarah Robinson and the Deer from Venus

Bring out the tissues, we got issues!

 Over the past week I've been trying to scratch up some time to do this blog but something always seem to get in the way. In fact this post isn't even posted on the day I started it.

Over the past few weeks I have been getting increasingly overwhelmed with pretty much everything and anything which is clearly not a very enjoyable state to be in so if I come off as tense, stress, too quiet, or cold please know I don't mean it personally. (especially right now because I am going through trying different medications for my anxiety disorder/depressive disorder. Don't worry about it.)

I have been battling the ideas of: Doing what makes me happy vs. Doing what makes me better off.
This thought is in both the academic and artistic sense, although for art it is easier to find something that combines both.

 However I have been having issues with my 365. I have been very busy because of college preparations, SATs, and whatnot, I spend so much time and energy on these things by the time I am done I go to sleep. I have a lot of days done that have never been posted on the blog, but I am still behind. I get behind because I was very busy or if I want to put more work or effort into it because I like the drawing or song so much. I feel like if I try to catch up to often, it wouldn't be so much of a 365. I don't know if I should try continue it. I like the idea of it.  I think if I don't do it as a daily practice, I would still do song drawings often and maybe make a tumblr for it or something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment