Thursday, December 27, 2012

Red Lights


I was watching Red Lights, a film I have been trying to watch for months now (hard to find due to limited release), and overall I thought it was really interesting and cool. It is about Tom Buckley (played by Cillian Murphy) and Margaret Matheson (played by Sigourney Weaver). Buckley assists Matheson who works at an university studying paranormal activity, and her and Tom investigate and go around proving famous psychics to be frauds. Until they come across Simon Silver (played by Robert De Niro), that is when stuff gets a bit crazier. I'll stop with the summary here because I think you should see it. It has mixed reviews because of the ending, but I liked it a lot. Now you may think that is because Cillian Murphy stars in it, and he is my favorite actor but I also take a lot of interest in supernatural things. It is because of that I like drawing all these creatures with strange little stories in my mind. It is because of that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Although I must say Cillian Murphy's performance was excellent. I also like how Red Lights was filmed. I thought each shot was beautiful in it's own little weird way. I don't want to get too much into the plot and what I think about it without any of you seeing it. If you would like to watch it, let me know! I have it on dvd.


No comments:

Post a Comment