Thursday, December 20, 2012

Today we celebrated Shostegigi. A fabulous holiday indeed. There is never a dull moment guess who the person is, seeing the reactions of those receiving  and all the small jokes in between.  I tried a lot of cheeses today. I don't think I can consider myself a cheese person but I like to try new things. Sometimes. Other times I am incredibly boring about everything I do (fun fact: I normally get plain vanilla ice cream with no toppings when getting ice cream at places that can provide me with ice cream). That or I plan to be adventurous and back out at the last second because I get too anxious. The other day I was about to buy a tshirt with a puppy chewing on a bloody hand but then I got afraid it was a waste of money and put it back (Caitlin and Jenna got peer pressured by the cashier and then gave it to me). I am going to sleep now.
right now.
now.
just kidding not yet.
now.
nope.
adjkf;djf lxczdjk (now. imagine my head just hit the keyboard as I went to sleep).

1 comment:

  1. I think one is on the path of bravery if one can see and subsequently admit to one's self that one has the capacity to act cowardly. It is in pretending that we are something other than what we are that the big problems start. Keeping your feet firmly on yourself, stretch towards what you want to be,

    ReplyDelete