Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dada Day

What much can I say? It was so awesome it sent the school 'on fire'. The acting really set up everything (kind of set a really high bar to reach.). I was so into I forgot to clap!! (trust me, this is no sarcastic comment I mean it!). It was nothing like expected. For this whole day there wasn't really a expectation to be quite honest. Then the dance came and it was very interesting but yet very entertaining to me, very cool. For music I couldn't hear much of the words but it was still thought it was great, I remember Scott ran to the STAC room one day screaming, then everybody joined him by screaming too, and I think Ellen said,"That's going in the song.", very happy to see it did end up in the song. The writing was absolutely nothing of what I thought it was going to be, much more entertaining than I thought it would turn out to be, very funny too, with the lollipops, signs, clothes, and the phrases said, it was all quite amazing. The art gallery was fun squirting people who passed by our project with tiny toilet water. From what I could see all the art projects seemed to come out quite well from what I could see. Overall very Dada!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I didn't know what to expect of the writing group, but it came out well!

    A very good Dada day to you!

    ReplyDelete