Monday, October 17, 2011

Honey, If We Are a Family, Its Only Natural to Fight.

So Friday was a bit hard to sit through...
with all the tough really deep questions, to the argument that went on.
I love everybody in this class to death, so this stuff really put my head into a pickle and drives me crazy. Half of the groups to seem to have major problems. The freshies seemed to have some 'Lord of the Flies' situation, the sophomores in my opinion didn't have too much problems, we just kinda drifted of did our own thing and came back together to make something cooler, the juniors seemed to have a great time, and the seniors seemed to be in major hell from what I see. I felt we were more open with our opinions than we have ever been before, causing more feelings to be hurt and more people to be defensive of their opinions. Sometimes I like to think of STAC as some artsy family, but there is no such thing as a perfect family everybody gets on each others nerves sometime or another but I think if get over any ego we have (not saying everybody is an egotistical jerk by the way) we can move forward and become stronger than ever.

By the way happy 'Sarah Eve' (aka the day before my birthday).

1 comment: