Monday, October 10, 2011

Be kind, Rewind.

Second time doing this, I wasn't sure what we were going to get out of my group's little movie, even though you have a general idea of how people will react to it, you never know. I think the movie we made this year came out better than the one I made last year, it was more fun filming and I think it came out better, even though it still kinda sucks due to the lack of editing and such. I think my favorite part of this is how if you mess up you accept it and move on, no time to dwell or worry upon some tiny mistake, after all the mistakes you make, the more enjoyable it is to watch back. This film I had to pick my nose, burp, eat with my mouth open, fall down some stairs, and become the world's worst policemen. Oddly, it was so much fun. I hope we can do more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment