Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I should check my email more often.

Very sorry it is late, I haven't checked my email in days. The workshop we started monday was very interesting to me because normally I draw to draw, but i don't think I have ever drawn to paint. I kinda excited paint it, but working in just pencil was an interesting process, I don't draw in shapes a lot, so this is something I hope to use more in the future. I think I will get the good paintbrushes this weekend, along with the oil based paint(?).
I also do remember just with my sketches I kinda squint to see if it looks somewhat photographic. I feel so bad this is so short, its 6AM and I'm getting ready for school(will add more later.)!

1 comment:

  1. This is plenty.

    Remember - the paint is Windsor and Newton Artisan Water Based Oils! And don't go too crazy with brushes! They can be really expensive (I have one that was $70 - it's huge and really really soft, I use it for water washes on big canvases).

    ReplyDelete