Friday, March 11, 2011

Avery Milton...

I can not decide whether I like his art or not. Some of it was good, but some of it looked like something I made in art class in the first grade, so I did not think of that as a positive thing, but that just may be me. The one I liked the most was the chicken one, I liked how he used scratches and marks to his painting (chicken scratch?). I don't think I will form a definite opinion anytime soon, but he certainly isn't my favorite artist.

I like The Prisoner episode today, I think it is because like Allison said, the change in scenery makes it more interesting, I think thats also why I like episodes when he 'escapes' for some short amount of time before getting thrown back to the village. Number 8 was great, another thing that convinces me that some psychos are lovable. I think the best was his face when he had the blood dripping from his lip and that insane grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment