Friday, June 15, 2012

The end of the world was the name of the girl.

Hey there. How is everybody? Hope finals are treating you well (but who are we kidding).
When I'm not studying I have been doing more sketching and other things like that. Making a bit more use to my tablet. More original art than fan art or drawings of actual people. Most of it is inspired by whatever music my spotify is playing at the moment. Sometimes I drew on top of pictures I may have taken in the past (I hate drawing backgrounds so this is a solution). Here is some of what I have done:

Drew this a couple minutes ago listening to some of Jon Walker's music. I drew all the fish and water stuff because I really need to go back to my lake house in Vermont. That place puts me at peace.

Inspired by the Arctic Monkeys song 'She's Thunderstorms'. This is a picture took last year in Vermont right before a storm came.

1 comment: