Monday, April 23, 2012

In the Darkest Corner of the House.

So if any of you wanted to know what I am up to, I am making a music video with Caitlin and Danny. Caitlin and I both love this band called The Brobecks so the music choice was done very quickly. We had a general idea for the video so today we were mainly working out the ideas technically thinking of how we can get it done. 
As far as looking up my inspirations, I know quite a bit about them already since I get obsessive in the sense that if I like them I will look up everything about them. Maybe I need more influences to look up. Most of my influences are musicians and comic book artists (some are both musicians AND comic book artists). 


If anybody was wondering what I am doing, I am working with Caitlin and Danny on a music video. Caitlin and I share a love for a band called The Brobecks so the song choice came very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment