Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cold and Still. Spine in a Twist.

I think we have worked out everything we can at this point in time. We fixed and thought out details and possible shots and I feel we are in a good place. Not necessarily comfortable, not because I think it is bad but I am afraid because it is new. I don't think I have had this much control on something I don't do too often. I am afraid of this little brain-child of ours yet I am excited to see it at the same time. Still thinking about that side salad. I feel I should paint yet I want to work on anatomy by sketching not so much painting the body.

 I have also re-read one of my influences and favorite comic book 'The Umbrella Academy' written by Gerard Way and drawn by Gabriel Ba. That book always makes me want to draw comics. Maybe it is the story I like or maybe it is the art I like that makes me feel like this. Most likely both. I also love Gerard Way's drawings.
Gabriel Ba's artwork for The Umbrella Academy.

The White Violin form TUA (Gabriel Ba's work).

Some Gerard Way's artwork.

More of Gerard Way's art taken on my horrible webcam. This is his concept art for The Umbrella Academy.

 Is anybody picking up on my blog title trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment