Sunday, November 28, 2010

A short week... thanks pilgrims!

This week was short but we still got stuff done. The song we heard for STAC live was really cool. I think it is a good song that can show not only some of what we can do but in a way what we are about. I also liked how everyone can sing it, so it won't start off as 'well here are the musicians and after is the actors and so on' it is saying 'hey this is STAC, this is what we do'. The ideas my group came up with are great. I think it started with Jill's idea of hearing foot steps that gave us all ideas and we kept on adding more to it (The best group work is like that.). Can't wait to work more on it!

The prisoner this week was really entertaining. I guess it is number six getting a little revenge by torturing number two. The actor who played number two was really great not only his voice but how you really see a change of personality or mental state from strict or stern to scared almost acting like a little boy. It is really funny how for all this time a village takes control over number six's life and now six has control and is tearing the place apart by making number two fell betrayed by everybody!

The feast... or is it just feast? It was a little awkward at first walking into a room with many people you do not know, but everybody else seems to know. But, when everything got settled and it was time to feast, at the food was amazing! I think that might have been the most chicken I have ever seen in my life at once. It was cool hearing from the alumni and their college experiences. It makes me wonder what I am going to do when I go to college. Hopefully something in the arts!
.
.
.
My Daily Practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment