Monday, February 17, 2014

Ich bin Praktisch Perfekt.

Lately I have been avoiding work that I find stressful or extremely tedious like annotating a book I wanted to enjoy or thinking about getting ready for college (I am going to SUNY New Paltz if I didn't mention it before). This is not healthy in any way and I do not promote avoiding things like I have been. However, I have made the choice to instead doing nothing but scrolling through the internet or sleeping to avoid things that I will do things that are more productive and beneficial. In this I have been teaching myself more and more German on the iPhone app Duolingo. If you don't have Duolingo I would totally try it out because it is fun and easy and most importantly free (my favorite number) I own Rosetta Stone for a different language and I honestly think Duolingo is better for the price and you can take it on the go. I find myself able to grasp languages fairly well so teaching myself German makes me feel like I am doing some good, creating some ability that may come handy in the future. I have also been spending more time playing bass. I stopped for a little bit because I gave the bass I was mainly using back to my cousins so they can put it in their restaurant (The restaurant is Beatles themed and the bass looked like Paul's). I currently have my dad's bass from when he used to play back who know how long ago (definitely before I was alive). I really have to change the strings or I will rip my eyes out.

Auf Weidersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment