Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last day of Jim Bonnie.

Surprise, surprise! I did not know it was today, I don't think anybody did until the last few minutes we were told the sad news. Overall it was an amazing workshop, I feel more open and powerful from it, and I learned a lot about myself. It was nice getting in touch with our inner child and going into our body and hearts. I learned that I am happier with myself when I am not hiding under a mask, and that we should feel what we feel and should not be ashamed of our emotions. That is basically what I learned, it is actually harder to explain than I thought. I know I will use what I got from this for a very long time (by that I mean forever).

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. We should feel what we feel and be ok with it - it is our human birthright.

    THis workshop is a bit like riding a bike. You'll be changed forever, and in a good way.

    ReplyDelete